Do you have an interesting topic for a panel, workshop, screening or activity? We want to hear from you!
Here at Capital City Comic Con we strive to deliver a diverse schedule that is full of creative content. We always want to make sure our attendees convention experience is unforgettable and unique! With over 2,000 minutes, our programming is a BIG part in that!
If you are interested in applying to host a panel or activity read over the information listed here and then complete our application in full by providing as much detailed information as possible. Submitting this form does not guarantee you a spot as a panelist. It is meant solely as a programming request.
Important information before applying:
- Panels are scheduled in 1.5-hour slots which includes 30 mins for set-up/tear-down and a panel run time of 45-60 minutes unless otherwise approved.
- Panelists are expected to be on site and checked in with the Program Manager at least 60 minutes prior to the start of their panel time.
- Complimentary weekend badges are given to panelists who don't already have another type of badge (Exhibitor, Attraction, etc.) with up to four per panel, including the moderator. Please be aware we may need to limit the number of panelists and/or passes per panel. All complimentary passes are subject to approval.
- Sorry - we aren't able to provide badges for plus ones and we don't pay for speaking fees, travel, lodging, or meals. If you are a professional panelist/programming coordinator looking to discuss being hired by CapCity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Badges are general admission badges and must adhere to CapCity’s Code of Conduct. For VIP access you will need to purchase a VIP pass.
- More details on badge pick-up, check-in, a/v supplied, schedule, etc. will be provided once approved.
View our panel rooms and capacity here.
Submissions close at 5pm on Dec 15th, 2019. Approvals will go out by Jan 10th, 2020. If you have any questions or concerns, please email our Program Manager at email@example.com.